Magnum Bold 300 or Boldenon Undecylenate – a modified testosterone. The difference between them is that boldenone undecylenate, is in the presence of a double bond in the middle of one and the other carbon, which in turn reduces the estrogen and androgen.
- When receiving an increasing number of red blood cells.
- Significantly improves appetite.
- A large increase in muscle mass.
- It helps to improve oxygen supply to the muscle tissue.
- Enhances muscle vascularity.
Men: The usual dosage in athletes ranging from six hundred to eight hundred milligrams a week, for eight – ten weeks. Boldenone versatile, it combines with most other steroids.
Women: Women athletes exemplary dosage ranges from fifty to one hundred milligrams per week.
From possible side effects: significant fluid retention, increase in fat layer and gynecomastia. Admission anti-ostrogener like clomiphene and tamoxifen are needed to reduce side effects.
So when strongly inflated dosages are possible manifestations of oily skin, acne, increased hair growth on the face and body.